We accept resumes at all times. Please submit yours today, either in person or by email.
Current Available Positions:
Full-time Emergency Veterinary Technician
We do not currently have any full-time positions open.
We often have relief shifts available and like to have a healthy relief pool to call upon.
These shifts are typically technician shifts with the following duties:
- Triage and stabilization of incoming emergencies
- ICU nursing care of hospitalized pets
- Running diagnostics (in-house labs, X-rays)
- Taking phone calls
- Client check-in and check-out
- Hospital facility upkeep
And the following requirements:
- Focus, self-direction, and skill at multitasking
- Ability to work fluidly with co-workers
- Mental flexibility to expand on current skill-set
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of animal compassion
- Previous technician experience
- Previous emergency experience is highly desirable but not required
Occasionally we have reception relief shifts available.